Associate Coach (DBVC)
My expertise and passion are coaching you to your best ideas, forging these into a powerful story line, and crystallizing it into high-impact words and visuals. Anytime, anywhere: in person or by means of tele-presence tools (teleconference, Web-ex, Skype …etc.). Contact me to double your output quality and impact in half the time.
• Presentations for national, regional and global talent and business reviews
• Merger and acquisition presentations
• High-level conferences presentations
• International research funding interviews
• Leading and C-suite position interviews
• Assessment centers
• And any setting where communication impact matters
Goals / Outcomes:
• Focussing on and connecting with your core messages and story
• Red-threading your slides and transitions
• Saving precious time and nerves for other things on your agenda
• Your audience able to immediately understand and resonate with your central points
• Your colleagues and organization appreciating and wanting to imitate your eloquent focus
Clients and sectors:
Multinationals, national leaders, start-ups, managers and principle investigators in the health, IT, manufacturing-, and post-secondary education sectors.
Theory and models:
• Certified coach with regular supervision in systemic coaching, human as system coaching, and Introvisioncoaching.
• Central human development frames of reference: existentialism, phenomenology, psychoanalysis, speech-act theory, Jungian psychology, Campbell myth work, evolutionary psychology, and more.
• Full set of personality and preference models and tools (Big 5, Insights, DISC …etc.).
• A broad range of communication theories and practices, including: transaction analysis, Erickson resource methods, MBSR, mental training, and the Paolo Alto school.
Experience and education:
• Hundreds of presentations and interview preparations for clients around the world.
• Fifteen years of international communication output coaching and training in international business and university settings.
• Four years as an award-winning university lecturer in philosophical anthropology and literature at a leading Canadian university.
• Ten years of PhD, DAAD scholarship fellow, and MBA work in Canada and Germany.
Coaching in folgenden Sprachen:
|Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr, Rechtsweg ausgeschlossen, Irrtümer vorbehalten. - Impressum||